Framing matters to everyone. Now I know I used an image of a picture frame but the picture I am talking about is more abstract. So is the frame. John
– Brand Strategy is a plan that covers specific, long-term goals that can be achieved with the evolution of a successful brand.
– In today’s digitally dominated world over 85% of consumers use the internet to find local businesses. If your business is not on the web, it doesn’t exist.
– A process of marketing products and services in a way that supports the brand and helps consumers understand the mission of the company.
– Brand Identity is the collection of all visual elements a company uses to portray and distinguish themselves to the consumer.
– You decide how you want to position your company, and we help you present your visual identity & personality using Social Media.
– Customers remember 95% of your message content in a video, rather than 10% in text format. Make your message memorable.
A prominent part of your Brand Identity is your logo. A great logo determines if you blend in or stand out (check out our other blog about this here). New
3 Step Strategy for Marketing Oftentimes marketing and selling are confused because “Sales Person” seems less prestigious than a “Marketing Manager”. Both are essential for a successful business. Selling is
4 Ways Customers Drown in Choices Spring, Distilled, Drinking, Sparkling, Flavored, Mineral, and Vitamin water are all different kinds of water available at your local grocery store. That is not
Continuing Threats – Beyond Supervillains While superheroes in comic books seem to spend most of their time fighting supervillains, it is often the inside looks in the hero’s private life
Office Address: 525 SE Broad Street Southern Pines, NC 28387
Office Phone: 910.725.2175