Why use print brochures when marketing is online?
Simply put, because they’re effective. Marketing brochures are one of the most effective (and versatile) tools to inform customers of your products and services. They provide a concise version of your message. Customers can easily read and pass along the brochure to other potential clients (widening your area of distribution).
1. Great for promotions and campaigns
Brochures can contain limited time offers, coupons, and codes. Unlike online promotional, printed, physical ads stay longer. Keep this in mind when you run a campaign.
2. Brochures are Budget-Friendly
Once designed, all that’s left is print costs; brochures are most cost-effective when bought in bulk. Compare that to the cost of a monthly online marketing campaign. This traditional marketing tool usually includes your business details (phone, address, email) giving them more than one purpose. Distribution is often done by hand, and person to person (unlike paying for each email address in your book).
3. Offer Multiple Distribution Channels
Strategically place your brochures in newspaper, malls, exhibitions, mail, etc.!
Here are some ideas:
- Place your brochure in the packaged order. This is especially useful if you have a campaign running that uses coupons, vouchers or special offers.
- Display it in your reception area! Many businesses overlook this essential first step.
- Distribute at Shows, Fairs and Exhibitions. These events attract a lot of people, that’s a ton of potential clients to market to.
- Use Kiosks and bulletin boards. Shopping centers and public places often have a place for your brochures, for free! Be sure your brochure matches the target audience (the area you place it in).
- Mail them! I know we already addressed sending them in packages, but you can also send brochures to your list of current clients (and if you have enough budget to potential new clients as well).
4. Brochures Build Trust
Professional businesses hand out brochures; you appear more credible when you have a brochure designed for your new products/services, existing products/services and more. You can relay core ideas, beliefs and goals in your brochure. Giving your customers a preview of the atmosphere at your business.
In conclusion, a brochure is a tangible object. People can touch, keep and pass it on. A high-quality brochure isn’t easily thrown away (thrown in a drawer maybe) and customers appreciate the quality of the paper, print, and contents. They come in many shapes and sizes. They can even include business cards, coupons, extra pages, fold-outs, and flyers! Brochures should be part of every business marketing plan.
Offer a personal touch through a brochure designed for your business needs! Set an appointment today.