We get it. You’re exhausted from working from home all day. Going to the office was almost easier. You love your family but need more brainpower to get your ad copy on paper. Kids in the background, or pets, are a distraction when working.
Right now, your focus should be summer sales. Instead, you’re wondering how to push your Spring inventory out the door. Or, how to get new clients when everyone is at home. The last thing any business wants to do right now is to go dark. You still have to market your business and be active online.
Tips to Keep Your Business Going
As a StoryBrand Certified Guide, our focus is lead generation. We develop lead-generating products to build relationships and show authority in your field. This works with any business whether you are a B2B or B2C retail shop.
Now, our world has moved into a new chapter of growing our businesses, making it even harder to market. We want to help you grow your business, and stand out against competition during both good and bad times.
Here are 5 ways to use marketing to keep your business at the forefront of your customer’s mind:
1. Create a checklist. This is a great way to start if you don’t have a lot of time. Keep it simple and easy to follow. Yet, relevant to solving your customers’/clients’ problems.
2. Host an interview with an industry expert. Do you have a podcast or a video blog? Interview an expert in your industry where you can host a Q & A geared towards your clientele. This is a great way to establish yourself as an authority in your field.
3. Host a free giveaway. This is great if you have something small to give away such as a sample of a product you sell online. Short on freebies? Team up with another business and give away gift cards to each other’s business.
4. Reusable worksheet. Want to help your clients work smarter? Create a download for daily, weekly, or monthly use that they can reprint as necessary. This can be as simple as a daily schedule of things to do (make sure you’re on the list) to goal setting and menu planning.
5. Host an open house. This isn’t only for realtors. Open houses can be anything from a show-n-tell of your current products to a live how-to on what you offer. If you’re worried about exposure to the virus, don’t forget to use digital marketing. Use tools like Live video. For virtual tours Facebook’s 360 video is good. If you want something more sophisticated use Google My Business or a paid software such as Kuula.
We’re In This Together
Have these tips sparked some inspiration? We have tons of ideas like these available to help your business grow. Cyndi gets calls all the time from businesses looking for help. Which is why we have a special limited-time offer for you.
Special Offer For Your Business